Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

It's me again!! :D - Page 1

It's me again!! :D

Posted by: HorizonGirl76
Date: 2012-07-12 16:02:00
Hello everyone, it's HorizonGirl again (from TrsRockin), and I am sorry for totally falling off the face of the earth after making a brief reappearance several months ago.. I was having trouble logging in to my account, so finally I decided to just make a new one. I do apologize to anyone who tried to contact/reconnect with me, I am alive and will be around far more often. Feels good to be back.  :D

Re: It's me again!! :D

Posted by: Tsukuu
Date: 2012-07-12 16:32:38
I haven't got to know you but welcome back! :D

Date: 2012-07-12 19:16:46
Well I look forward to it! By the way, that is absolutely the most adorable Pawniard I have ever seen.

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2012-07-12 23:49:14
I don't remember you but the same thing happened to me as well. :V I had trouble signing in so I made a new account. Anyway welcome back and it's great to see more active members. :)

Date: 2012-07-13 03:20:09
Haha Well, in reality, it's likely that there are only about two or three people around here who know who I am, and that would have been from over six years ago (Wow! Where on earth has the time gone??) But I thought it would also be weird to just jump in and act like I was never here! Haha So I'm just as excited to meet new people who share my love of Pokemon glitchyness! :D

Posted by: Tsukuu
Date: 2012-07-13 03:36:36
Yay Pawniards are awesome. Also, it sucks how I lost most of my interest in glitches and I joined GCL too late and missed too much. I actually don't play Pokémon like I used to anymore (recently I've been playing more Touhou than Pokémon)… but I still like them, and I'm still around. :D *hugs*

Date: 2012-07-13 15:56:39
*Hugs back*  :D  Well actually, that's kind of why I haven't been anywhere to be seen since around 2006, I still loved Pokemon and glitches just as much, but I felt like I had somehow been gone too long and "missed out" on too much. I wanted to come back, but so many discoveries had been made that I felt like I had "missed the boat" so to speak. But here I am anyway!  ;)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2012-07-14 07:20:30
Welcome back! I remember you from TRsRockin… I was Abwayax over there, but that's probably common knowledge.

Date: 2012-07-15 01:38:36
Hey Abwayax! Great to see you again. :)

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2012-07-25 00:18:53

Hello everyone, it's HorizonGirl again (from TrsRockin), and I am sorry for totally falling off the face of the earth after making a brief reappearance several months ago.. I was having trouble logging in to my account, so finally I decided to just make a new one. I do apologize to anyone who tried to contact/reconnect with me, I am alive and will be around far more often. Feels good to be back.  :D

I don't think we've met before, but nice to meet you! :)