Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

And then Bert existed - Page 1

And then Bert existed

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2012-07-27 15:17:43
…And the forum was ruined for everybody!

So uh, yeah, I'm a thing, I guess. I'm not quite sure what to say, but this looks like a really cool place to be and you all seem like really cool people, so hopefully I'll enjoy it here and not ruin the forum too much.

Re: And then Bert existed

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2012-07-28 04:27:52
Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any, Bert, and hopefully you'll contribute to the community of the forum.
We're generally cool people. Except me. I'm kind of a hardass. But no matter!

Allow me to welcome you to the Forum District of Glitch City Labs, located at the intersection of Binary St. and Error Rd.
Hopefully we see you around :) Be sure to stop by the various boards and learn how things work around here, or ask questions to any of the staff if you have any.

Other than that, enjoy yourself!

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2012-07-29 05:49:22
Watch out for the movable lawns, they seem to have developed a mind of their own <.<

Other than that, welcome to GCL!  *gives pickles and tea*

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2012-07-29 12:14:31
Hey Bert, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2012-07-29 14:47:10

Watch out for the movable lawns, they seem to have developed a mind of their own <.<

Other than that, welcome to GCL!  *gives pickles and tea*

Those damn lawns, looks like we'll need the cybernetic dragon lawnmower to deal with them.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2012-07-29 20:11:11
Welcome to GCL Bert! It's always great to see new people around here. :)

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2012-07-29 21:04:08
Welcome to our insanity Bert. :D

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2012-07-30 15:01:09

Dead meme is dead.

Anyway, welcome… btw where's Ernie? :P