Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Good Morning/Evening, GCL! - Page 1

Good Morning/Evening, GCL!

Posted by: CytricAcid
Date: 2012-08-01 13:26:27
Hello, GCL! You probably don't know me, or you may remember me as Cyhunt(tastic) way back when, but I've mostly been a stalker of this board. I really really love pokemon glitches. I remember being in 4th grade reading up TR's Rockin for new information on pokemon glitches when TR Rose still updated that part, and going to gamestop to get my first Gen I game just to glitch it up beyond belief.
I really love glitching up video games. It's my main source of fun after beating the game, and trying to mess up video games is just way more fun than doing what you're supposed to. :P

Of course, I'm not all about glitches. In terms of my other interests, I like the Beatles and other classic rock bands, including bands like ELO, Supertramp, and Klaatu. I'm also an artist, and you can look at my art on my Nabyn (it's like deviantart) http://cytricacid.nabyn.com/. I also have a tumblr at http://concerto-fer-a-rainy-day.tumblr.com/ (yes, named after the 3rd part of ELO's Out of the Blue. the url with for in it was taken so i had to type fer :C) Warning: NSFW sometimes.
Also, I made a blog on tumblr dedicated to pokemon glitches. Using this website as a source, I've been writing comprehensive articles on all the glitches in Pokemon and how to perform them, and also how they work. So far I only have an article on Missingno., but I hope to make articles on all the glitch pokemon. I'd also appreciate any help you could give or any facts I get wrong on it, and you guys are free to copy/paste my wording into the individual articles for each pokemon, as long as you source me. <3
http://pokeglitches.tumblr.com/

I like Metalocalypse and Superjail, and I'm a Homestuck fan too. I also enjoy My Little Pony, but I despise the fandom. Same with Homestuck, actually! I really hate fandoms :D

Edit: Oh yes. I'm also a Monster Hunter fan. I play Tri mainly, but i've played MHFU and MHP3rd. I'm eagerly waiting for MH3G to be released in America. Wanna hunt? just PM me!
Also I'm a chick. Because Cytric Acid is apparently a dude name. Hi!

Re: Good Morning/Evening, GCL!

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2012-08-01 23:18:11
Sweet another girl uh I mean welcome to the forum. :V I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) It's great to see more people around here. :D

Posted by: CytricAcid
Date: 2012-08-02 13:16:08
Hey, I have a boyfriend ok >:C
nah just kidding. Hey. Hopefully this place will become more active.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2012-08-04 03:42:11
Glad to have you aboard the GCL Crew! Enjoy your stay here, however long that may be. :)
Oh, and Hunger Games and Twilight is the best thing ever along with Justin Bieber and if you doubt me you're stupid.

Just kidding. Hope to see you around!