Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Oh hey, I just realized there was an Introductions board. Well, hi. - Page 1

Oh hey, I just realized there was an Introductions board. Well, hi.

Posted by: Tsukuu
Date: 2012-09-24 03:05:12
Okay, I'm not that new but not old either, since I first joined GCL while this one was down to maintenance and we were using the proboards-temp-replacement-thing.

Well, I'm Pawny/Nai/Yachouyaisu/Pearl/224/Snivy/Smugleaf/Poison/Wriggle/Ran/Tw+/Tsukuu and a bunch of other names that aren't worth listing, but whatever. I first got interested in glitches when some friend randomly talked about Missingno/'M and I searched about it (I was 14 back then). Later I started playing with Bad EGGs and Gen 3 stuff and later I got interested in Gen 4 glitching. But idk exactly how I found GCL.

Kay, talking about myself… well, I'm 17, and I've been playing Pokémon since 2007, though it's mostly in a hiatus right now. I also have been playing Touhou these last 9 months. I have ADHD, which sucks, and I'm not a native English, so my posts might have some silly grammar errors. Well, idk what else to say, so hi. :V

Re: Oh hey, I just realized there was an Introductions board. Well, hi.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2012-09-24 17:07:31
Whereabouts are you from?

Posted by: Tsukuu
Date: 2012-09-24 18:38:29
Brazil. My Skype gives that out.

Posted by: PhantoMewtwo
Date: 2014-09-24 03:18:11
Dont worry, youre not alone! Yes it sucks for me too. I learnt about GCL from Bulbapedia, which was at first my m ai source of glitch information.