Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hi im new, i love gen1 glitching =) - Page 1

Hi im new, i love gen1 glitching =)

Posted by: hpoké_coloradohugge
Date: 2014-03-15 15:00:59
Hello! i joined this site cause i like generation 1 glitches alot, like the mew-glitch & the genII Johto-guard-glitch. Im also studying alot about the gen 3 "Decamarks" glitch pokémon atm, I really like the consept of glitch pokémon since there's so much to find in all the games.  :D

Re: Hi im new, i love gen1 glitching =)

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2014-03-15 15:14:58
Hi, howeverthehellIpronounceyourname! I'm Bert, local cape fetishist and mouthbeather. Nice to meetcha!

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510221731/unanything/images/8/80/Don't_forget_you're_here_forever.jpg[/img]

Date: 2014-03-15 15:19:53
I guess ya could just call me: "Coloradohugge", i just added "h poké" since i really like that glitchpkmn =)

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-03-15 17:59:42
Welcome! Yeah, h Poké is great. It has Gengar's base stats and typing and at level 8 it learns HM02, which has a massive 177 base power and drains half of the damage dealt. Despite its low accuracy, you can use an X Accuracy to make it always hit. It's not the most powerful Pokémon in terms of competitive battling, though its an easily obtainable glitch Pokémon that doesn't learn Super Glitch from level 1-100.

It's also blahpy's favourite glitch Pokémon, I think.

Date: 2014-03-15 18:17:43
ey! Chickasaurus, iv'e been a subscriber to your youtube channel for quite i while, iv'e watched all your vids. funny how we came up with that weird "stuck behind the robber in pokémon mansion" in twitchplayspokémon about 2 weeks ago =)

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-03-15 18:27:58

ey! Chickasaurus, iv'e been a subscriber to your youtube channel for quite i while, iv'e watched all your vids. funny how we came up with that weird "stuck behind the robber in pokémon mansion" in twitchplayspokémon about 2 weeks ago =)

I'm glad that you're interested in my videos! Yeah, its quite the coincidence TwitchPlaysPokémon seemed to have found a new oversight.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2014-03-16 10:01:53
Welcome to GCLF, enjoy your stay! 8)

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2014-03-16 16:38:40

:) Yeah it is!  Incidentally, I think I still have it as my twitter picture!

Welcome to the site!

Date: 2014-03-16 18:43:06

:) Yeah it is!  Incidentally, I think I still have it as my twitter picture!

Welcome to the site!

I think h poké & LM4 is probably my favorite glitch pokémons form Red/Blue, atleast from the ones you can get by the mew glitch (dec index: 191-199) =)