Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Umm...hello - Page 1

Umm...hello

Posted by: Mefista
Date: 2015-02-27 17:44:45
Hello,I am Mefista.You may've seen me at Cerebii's forums, Dragon's Den or elsewhere (not all Mefistas of internet are me, but ones with blue thingmajingie as avatar and unhealthy love of Raichus and Dragon quest bosses are in general me).

I have never played "real" Pokemon game,only roms (I've never had any console besides cheap snes clone,cause my family is not very wealthy, not to mention my mom hates Pokemon).
So, once I downloaded a pirated Pokemon Green on the mobile emulator I have (MEBOY; old phone,you know), and it had select glitches working,and I glitched that game up to infinity (as the built-in glitches stopped me from finishing it), part of those glitches I've never ever seen anywhere but here,and I like glitches in general,so I decided to join.

Re: Umm...hello

Posted by: Tsukuu
Date: 2015-02-27 17:50:40
Welcome aboard! :D

And wow that sounds like me! I've only started "legit" pokémon gaming with X/Y, and 3DS is actually my first portable console, but I have played all the previous generations with roms. Be careful when talking about that though, talking about roms is discouraged almost everywhere due to piracy, especially when you actually mention you don't own the games. Just a friendly advice. ;)

Date: 2015-02-27 18:00:23
^^

Oh,I know.But the thing is, that I need to talk about the rom-only bootleg ^^' Which, due to emulator's unfinishedness (guy who made it legit believes everyone use smartphones nowadays, so his work is no longer needed), now has few game-breaking bugs which didn't let me finish it ><

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2015-02-27 19:29:46
Hi, Mefista…

GREEN

…or Super Dimentio! Welcome to GCLF.

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510221731/unanything/images/8/80/Don't_forget_you're_here_forever.jpg[/img]

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2015-02-27 19:48:09
.          ___            ___                .___
|      | |      |      /            |\  /| |
|  /\  | |_    |      |      /\    | \/ | |_      to glitchcity!
| /  \ | |      |      |      \/    |    | |
|/    \| L__  |___  \.__        |    | |___

Date: 2015-02-27 19:56:45

Hi, Mefista…

GREEN

…or Super Dimentio! Welcome to GCLF.

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510221731/unanything/images/8/80/Don't_forget_you're_here_forever.jpg[/img]

*giggles* thanks for kind words. It is other kind of GREEN though)

Spoink
thanks ^^

Posted by: SatoMew
Date: 2015-02-28 09:31:26
Welcome, Mefista! :)

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2015-02-28 21:32:21
Welcome!

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2015-03-01 07:59:16
Welcome to GCL. :)

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2015-03-02 03:56:33
Whoops, I forgot to actually welcome you like everyone else did. As compensation for my failure, please accept this image that I haven't used in a while.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/yIH6iRu.jpg[/img]

Date: 2015-03-02 13:10:16
Thanks, everyone)

Zowayix
*giggles at picture*

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2015-03-05 13:21:09
Welcome to GCLF! :D

Posted by: Addri Trainer
Date: 2015-03-22 15:44:13
Welcome Mefista. I like your signature of the demon of Dragon Quest  ;)