Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

GlitchHunterFletch's Intro - Page 1

GlitchHunterFletch's Intro

Posted by: GlitchHunterFletch
Date: 2016-01-11 02:35:50
Uh… Hey there. Well I'm Glitch Hunter Fletch. Feel free to call me Fletch.
Well.. I'm kinda young (13) but i'm a big fan of Pokemon.
I first found out about Pokemon in grade 3 and ever since I have been a big fan.
I was really interested about glitches ever since I looked into it on Bulbapedia.
This website is amazing, a database all about glitches!
My favorite glitch Pokemon… Uh probably.. either H'Poke Or Missingno. Yellow form.
I have experienced every gen of Pokemon, On the console it originated from.
I managed to find Pokemon red and a game boy pocket at a garage sale.
Before that, I had bought a Game boy Color from a retro game store, with the Pokemon TCG game and I later bought Pokemon silver on eBay (had to replace the darn save battery xD) Pokemon Silver was my first Pokemon game, while all my friends had Heart Gold at the time xD. I purchased Pokemon Ruby of Ebay recently, and I Obtained Omega ruby before I finished it. My second Pokemon game I got was Heart Gold. I later got Diamond to find out it was really boring and sold it after finishing it (No offence Generation 4 Fans, It was a bit to slow for my taste!) I Pre-ordered Pokemon Y, a while before release (3D POKEMON OH MY GOSH!!) and played that the whole way through.
Yeah.. So.. Personality now..
I'm generally a happy, friendly guy, but I can become kinda Angry if ticked-off too much.

Yeah.. so thats me I guess.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys!
(Keeping good grammar up like this is hard xD)

Re: GlitchHunterFletch's Intro

Posted by: SatoMew
Date: 2016-01-17 08:16:50
Welcome :)

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2016-01-17 15:41:13
Hello and welcome to GCLF! I hope you will like this place ;)

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-01-17 19:57:36
Welcome to papa's house