Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hi GCLF from the Red Raven ! - Page 1

Hi GCLF from the Red Raven !

Posted by: RedRaven
Date: 2016-02-22 10:59:12
Hi People!

I just wanted to say, what you do here really stands out, people with actual programming skills way above my own limited ones that get together and form a long-lasting active community. You transform apparently "spent" games, long "dead", into research topics that are actually really interesting from a technical point of view, and also funny. So that's a big up for you all.

About me, I'm just a tech guy, unfortunately not really a programmer (I just had to do a few programs during my PhD, but it was mostly elaborate data treatment and a raytracer, a thingy that recreates the path of light rays inside refractive objects so you can analyze potential damage from a laser beam), more of a physicist!

I came here because you had what I found as the most advanced discussion on how to actually get Arceus without AR in Gen V. I'll see when next I have time to contribute to anything. My free time comes in waves, the big swell Oahu kind. Sometimes I manage to free a lot…sometimes I work too much and don't sleep for weeks. So it depends :) Right now, for example, I see another big wave of work coming close!

Well, nice to be here! Keep it up and see you soon somewhere in this forum!

PS: and about Red Raven…it has nothing to do with the manga, I had this nickname before…it's just a name I like!

Re: Hi GCLF from the Red Raven !

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2016-02-24 23:49:33
Welcome to GCLF! :D Enjoy your stay.  8)

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2016-03-17 16:11:10
Welcome RedRaven, I'm Raven Freak. xD Granted my username is based around the Teen Titan, the girl in my avatar. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Posted by: SatoMew
Date: 2016-03-17 16:12:47
Welcome :)