Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hey guys! - Page 1

Hey guys!

Posted by: Surfingpichu
Date: 2016-05-10 21:25:20
Surfingpichu here! Or, Pichu. Or SP. Or whatever.

I used to be a part of this forum a looooooong time ago. Probably a little over a decade now. Just figured I'd pop in and see how things are. This place got huge! =O Amazing! You go Abwayax, this is fantastic.

Aaanyway, I'm around. Just popping in to say hello. I love what you've done with the place. =]

Re: Hey guys!

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2016-05-10 21:40:43
Howdy, Surfingpichu! Welcome to GCLF!

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510221731/unanything/images/8/80/Don't_forget_you're_here_forever.jpg[/img]

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2016-05-11 03:34:31
Hey there! I also came back last year after something like 6 years of inactivity, so I know how it feels. Welcome back, then!

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2016-05-11 05:17:17

Surfingpichu here! Or, Pichu. Or SP. Or whatever.

I used to be a part of this forum a looooooong time ago. Probably a little over a decade now. Just figured I'd pop in and see how things are. This place got huge! =O Amazing! You go Abwayax, this is fantastic.

Aaanyway, I'm around. Just popping in to say hello. I love what you've done with the place. =]

Welcome back to the forums Surfingpichu! Hope you enjoy browsing the forums for your return.

Date: 2016-05-11 07:29:09
Thanks so much for the warm welcome, you guys.

It's so weird. I remember pretty vividly when these forums were literally just Abwayax, Zowayax, and a bunch of our friends clowning around on a proboards site. How times change.

It's really nice to be back though. =] I'm glad to see the community is still really friendly.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2016-05-11 12:32:44
Hello! Welcome back! Long time no see!

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-05-11 14:36:05
Hello.
I was browsing here in around 2012 but I was confused so I went to bulbapedia instead
4 years later I'm here

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2016-05-12 01:30:07
Hey welcome back : )

Posted by: SatoMew
Date: 2016-05-12 08:45:47
Hi Surfingpichu, enjoy your stay here at GCLF :)

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2016-05-12 14:29:53
Aww shit the oldbie of oldbies. I think that'd make me #3 oldbie now. Or something.

Most of the people you would remember are…. well, it's basically Abwayax and myself. But good to see you return, would be down to catch up with you on IRC or similar.

Date: 2016-05-12 21:28:33

Aww s**t the oldbie of oldbies. I think that'd make me #3 oldbie now. Or something.

Most of the people you would remember are…. well, it's basically Abwayax and myself. But good to see you return, would be down to catch up with you on IRC or similar.

Heck yeah! You don't get a whole lot more classic GCL than well.. the old proboards GCL. I'd love to catch up with you guys!

Yea, I poked around the site a bit, but the only members I really remember are you and Abwayax.

Edit: Also, Zowayix, you have an A+ Waifu.

Also

Hello! Welcome back! Long time no see!

Hey Abwayax!! It really has been forever. It's funny, I really didn't know if this site was still around/active or not until I started watching pokemon speedruns, which… always leads to a slippery slope cascading into just random Pokemon game exploits, and a few of the videos linked back to this site! What a callback!

Anyway, I'll be poking around here from time to time. Missed you guys. I'm glad to see you're still around, breaking pokemon games. =]

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2016-05-14 20:23:52
Welcome back!

Also 10/10 points for watching Pokemon speedruns (cause they're awesome) and then coming back here from the videos.  8)

Posted by: VaeporSage
Date: 2016-05-17 04:54:14
Neato. Fun coincidence to be brought back after all that time. :)

When was the first GCL forum?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2016-05-23 10:24:56

Neato. Fun coincidence to be brought back after all that time. :)

When was the first GCL forum?

The first "Glitch City" forum was started in 2005, but Abwayax has had a variety of websites focusing on Pokémon anomalies since Nemesis Temple in 2003.

You can read all about them here. http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,1089.10.html

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2016-06-01 04:58:37

Edit: Also, Zowayix, you have an A+ Waifu.

>Rena is only A+
>not S tier