Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Not related to ping. - Page 1

Not related to ping.

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2016-07-22 21:45:19
Promise, this topic being created more than a year after my registration isn't due to ping.
(Date Registered:
    December 30, 2014, 07:41:31 AM)

It's just me being hella lazy and glitching my wast past completely forgetting introducing myself.
(First post ever : http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,6675.msg198359.html#msg198359)

I began here on the wiki, and half I year after, I posted on the forums for the first time.
Those who arpent the forums for a while must know me well glitch-wise, so heh.
I'm a 17-year old student in some high math classes, programming his own RPG engine in C.
I've also coded a few engines, a Flappy Bird, and a Friday 13th finder on TI-83 Plus calcs.

Well, now this topic exists. I may have sequence broken it, but isn't that the spirit ? ;D

Re: Not related to ping.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2016-07-23 14:59:33
Belated welcome ISSOtm. ^_^ That's neat that you code things on the TI-83 calculators, I think that Sherkel (formally Guy/Tombstoner) also used to be into it.

Well, now this topic exists. I may have sequence broken it, but isn't that the spirit ? ;D

Ḑ̳̬̹e̢̹f̼̣i̧̡̦̹̻̱n̝̳i̷̝͝ț̷̝̺̥e͝l̺̺͢y̸̵̲