Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Howdy y'all! - Page 1

Howdy y'all!

Posted by: Rosetta
Date: 2017-03-01 21:32:37
My name is Rosetta, and I'm new to the Pokemon glitch scene. I was brought in by watching videos on Youtube (shoutout to best girl Torchickens for making such amazing videos!) and I figured I'd register here to maybe learn some more.

Hopefully I won't get lazy and abandon this place like I usually do with forums.

Re: Howdy y'all!

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2017-03-01 23:11:02
Hiya Rosetta and welcome to the forums! :) I hope you enjoy your stay and I'm glad you really like my videos!

Have fun researching glitches! I personally feel it's fun to play around with them, discover new things and deconstruct how they work.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-03-02 11:54:29
Well, hello there, I don't want to make a advertisement, but you can join our officially approved Discord server if you want. I'm not going to link the topic as it's relatively easy to find.
I also want you to have a good time here, and I hope you'll discover something that'll change the glitch research majorly.

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-03-02 11:57:23
hOI !!
I wish you a nice time glitching games. It can be soo fun 8)
Enjoy your time here !

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2017-03-02 17:00:11
yo what up sis

(We know each other, for those playing at home)

Posted by: SatoMew
Date: 2017-03-03 08:38:16
Hey Rosetta, I hope you feel welcome here!