Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Anyone remember me? - Page 1

Anyone remember me?

Posted by: Jchu
Date: 2017-05-22 16:06:32
I'm Jirachu *curtsy* I'm a friend of Abwayax and Izwzyzx (what happened to him, anyways? does anyone know? :<).

I…uhhh…am really strange. Using TVtropes to kind of figure myself out and the like (like i read girly girls can also have female crushes on there and that help's me accept my crush on korrina more 'cuz i'm not giving up being a girly girl for NO ONE. or giving up my love for korrina…she help's me through life. yep.).

I sorta wanna get into glitches again. Maybe posting around here will spark that interest i had back?

I really don't know how 'kind' or 'accepting' the new members are here, but i'm bored, and want to post on a fun forum. I'm a strong girl. I'm sure I can take what this forums dishes out. :)

I'm interested in dreams too. I find them glitch like and strange.

Spelling is still not my strong point but I will try to spell out things the best I can here :)

EDIT: Also, I have autism. It likely makes my brain/hormones/judgement overall very 'different' from other people. So try not to find me TOO 'weird', if you can help it?

Re: Anyone remember me?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2017-05-23 11:31:43
Hello! Welcome back :)

Date: 2017-05-23 11:39:19

Hello! Welcome back :)

*high five* :D Hey nice to see an old friend again. Thanks for welcoming me back! maybe i'll invite you to 'the new tsph' sometime. …If such a place is even real :U

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-05-23 16:25:52
No, I don't remember you. Probably because I'm too new to the forums ? :3
But welcome back, then ! Glitchiness has evolved a whole lot recently. Like, beating SMB3 in two seconds, streaming Skype live on a SNES, playing any game on Pokémon Yellow…
We're going places, and oh boy is it good. We're inventing viruses, creating exploits that'd have spawned legendary craziness in schoolyards 20 years ago, creating ACE on games that lack it, you want it you got it ! Except patching ROM on-the-fly.
If you got any questions you'll get them answered, the forums are active yet again !

Also Torchickens is a really nice admin. Logs in at least once a day. And Abwayax shows up regularly.

Credits in order of apparition :
Whoever made SMB3 in 2:00, TASVideos in general
The AGDQ 2017 TAS team
MrWint
MrCheeze
Crystal_
Torchickens
Me
Torchickens (again)
Abwayax (YAY TEH OWNER)

Date: 2017-05-23 16:53:15
I guess, for the most part…i like it here  :D Seems like a nice group. Also its nice tor like's girly things a lot like i do^^

I guess i'll hang around :3 and maybe post about my love for korrina every so often as i am very into her lol

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-06-04 05:02:15
Oh yeah, you also missed the WannaCry invasion…
You shall go and make a Discord account and join our official server now kek.
Also, just out of curiosity, where are you from?

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2017-06-09 07:20:57

Except patching ROM on-the-fly.
I feel like this was put here just to taunt me.
And Abwayax shows up regularly.

somewhat regularly*

Charmy, I'm not sure she's into the malware scene. It is a scary place for the uninitiated, after all… :P

Posted by: SatoMew
Date: 2017-06-10 18:12:13
Welcome back, Jchu!  :)

Date: 2017-06-11 04:13:06

Welcome back, Jchu!  :)

Awww thanks :D

Judging by your name; You're a fan of Ash, right? :) I am too! :XD:

Posted by: SatoMew
Date: 2017-06-11 13:48:10

Judging by your name; You're a fan of Ash, right? :) I am too! :XD:

Well, not exactly. There is some personal background to that name, hehe :D

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2017-06-11 18:41:31
This thread has been around for a while now and I haven't piped in, so, welcome back! I'm not sure if I remember you – did you used to go by any other usernames? I've been here a long time so we were probably here at the same time at one point.

Date: 2017-06-12 05:57:43

This thread has been around for a while now and I haven't piped in, so, welcome back! I'm not sure if I remember you – did you used to go by any other usernames? I've been here a long time so we were probably here at the same time at one point.

Nope. :3 I've pretty much always been Jirachu/Jchu.

I used to be this InSaNe type girl who had a crush on ash ketchum and liked pikachu a lot, lol. I guess that's not as memorial as my thing i have now for korrina, but… :P

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-06-12 08:15:08

Except patching ROM on-the-fly.
I feel like this was put here just to taunt me.
And Abwayax shows up regularly.

somewhat regularly*

Charmy, I'm not sure she's into the malware scene. It is a scary place for the uninitiated, after all… :P
I wanted to damn update her on da news kek