Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Howdy - Page 1

Howdy

Posted by: Aaron1Olson
Date: 2017-08-01 18:46:15
Hello! I have been lurking around a bit, learning more about A.C.E in pokemon red & blue. A friend and I recently picked up red and blue on the 3ds to try and fill our pokedexes and battle and after discovering the long range trainer glitch, to get mew, I ended up here messing with memory addresses and learning to utilize the god that is 8f.  ;D

Im currently in college for computer science and coincedently I will be taking 80x86 assembly this semester as my last programming course before transferring (if i do  :P ). I figure learning about the z80 may give me a little knowledge of the basics going in. Ive already learned some things like how 8f and the bootstrap works and etc. Pretty cool stuff. Hoping to write some of my own little hacks for fun!

Re: Howdy

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2017-08-04 12:53:58
Welcome to the forums Aaron1Olson! :)

Hope you enjoy it here! ^^