Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

hello all!! - Page 1

hello all!!

Posted by: etoile
Date: 2018-03-26 08:31:09
I've been a lurker on the wiki and forums for a long time now, and have been binge watching Gen I glitch videos for the last few weeks, and finally decided to officially join the community. Even though I really can't do a lot of deep coding stuff at the moment (hex editing, ACE, etc.) I've always had a really strong interest in quirks in programming and code. I recently bought VC Pokemon Silver and Crystal, and also own Sun and Ultra Moon, and am excited to research glitches and maybe try a few of my own =D I'm even planning on writing my official AP task project on Pokemon Blue and its memory setup and associated glitches!

For a little more about me, my name is Etoile and I'm 17 and a lesbian. My favorite glitch pokemon is Female Symbol, and my favorite glitches are Charizard 'M and any other particularly destructive/dangerously corrupting glitches, like unterminated/doubled ZZAZZ, which destroy the game's playability but don't outright crash it. It's super interesting how much you can do to the game and have it keep taking the data you give it, which is why I'm so interested in Gen I despite never playing the games. I'm happy to be here and excited to join the discussion!

Re: hello all!!

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2018-03-26 09:21:18
Welcome to the forums etoile! :)

Hope you have fun playing around with the many glitches in Pokémon.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2018-03-26 16:47:45
Yo.

[img height=300]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510221731/unanything/images/8/80/Don't_forget_you're_here_forever.jpg[/img]

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2018-03-26 21:51:40
o/

Date: 2018-03-27 07:42:35

o/

\o

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2018-03-27 08:29:33
Hello etoile! Nice to meet you :)
Funny, you have a french name. Are you french? (we have a super cool french community with a lot of cookies)

Date: 2018-03-27 09:53:48

Hello etoile! Nice to meet you :)
Funny, you have a french name. Are you french? (we have a super cool french community with a lot of cookies)

I'm not french, sorry to disappoint ;0; I speak some french, though!

Posted by: hpoké_coloradohugge
Date: 2018-03-27 12:13:13
Yo Welcome! =)

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2018-03-28 08:15:08
Howdy