Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hi. Or something, I guess... - Page 1

Hi. Or something, I guess...

Posted by: Goldkarp
Date: 2018-07-01 18:09:21
Duh, I already reported a glitch here and I haven't introduced myself yet, what a d-

Errr, I mean… Hello, I'm Goldkarp, just as the nick says. I'm a Spanish speaker, so sorry if you see some oddities in my grammar, al least I try my best. (?)

I knew about this site before and had visited it from time to time, but I really didn't have reasons to create an account until now.

What else could I say… I love Pokémon. Yeah, pretty obvious in a forum about Pokémon glitches. I like specially the games and manga, but not the anime. For other games my "go to" tend to be things like Smash Bros, Mario Kart or Sonic Advance/Rush games for example, but nothing like the 22-year-old franchise.

And… I don't think I have too much more to say, hello and all that stuff.

Re: Hi. Or something, I guess...

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2018-07-01 18:26:57
Howdy.

[img height=300]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510221731/unanything/images/8/80/Don't_forget_you're_here_forever.jpg[/img]
[size=7pt]I will never get tired of posting this.[/size]

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2018-07-01 19:29:26
Welcome!

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2018-07-01 22:00:52
Welcome to GCL! Sonic Advance is pretty cool, but I prefer the old school Sonic games. :P Rush is tons of fun too! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Posted by: hpoké_coloradohugge
Date: 2018-07-02 01:05:48
Hi, welcome :D

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2018-07-02 02:25:18
Hola y bienvenidos! Welcome to GCLF we hope you enjoy your stay  : )

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2018-07-02 03:47:59
Welcome good sir. I hope you have been provided with your cat launcher at the entrance, and have brought with you a sufficient supply of cola. Please enjoy your stay and watch out for the rogue roombas.

Posted by: Goldkarp
Date: 2018-07-02 03:58:27
Thank you for the reception!

Welcome to GCL! Sonic Advance is pretty cool, but I prefer the old school Sonic games. :P Rush is tons of fun too! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

I tried 3 & Knuckles on my old PC back when I had one many years ago, but I don't know what was the issue but the game ran much, much faster than it should have been (ironic, it's Sonic after all xD) so it was mostly unplayable. Like having permanently the turbo mode on an emulator. Some day I'll make another try, and if I do with a playable copy much better. (?)

Posted by: Addri Trainer
Date: 2018-07-02 17:47:50
Welcome, Goldkarp  ;D

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2018-07-03 16:07:46
Welcome to the forums! :) You speak for most Pokémon fans with your preference for the games and manga. Your English is perfectly fine; the grammar rules are intended to encourage thoughtfulness and maintain the clean-looking environment this community has always had, not to scare away new users. There are a lot of thought processes native speakers take for granted, so I know it can be a struggle. I honestly wouldn't have guessed it was your second language from your posts so far, though. Enjoy your stay!