Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

dr dr pepper is back - Page 1

dr dr pepper is back

Posted by: Magitronique
Date: 2019-05-18 09:33:31
Well hello there, folks! It's your old boy Yuzihax here back from the internet graveyard, unfortunately unable to access my original account and therefore having to shoehorn this sentence in as otherwise this post isn't going to make any sense lmao. I'm super glad to see this old place is still around, and y'all certainly seem to have been busy since I was last around. It's definitely been a hot minute, hasn't it?

…well I mean okay, it's admittedly not so much "a hot minute" as much as it is "a three year long awkward silence with a non-zero chance that some people probably figured you'd actually dead-ass died for real" but hey, you at least gotta admit that "hot minute" rolls off the tongue a lot better at least!

All joking aside, though, I suppose it's time to get to the explanation for those who it concerns. In all honesty, I really can't say there's all that much to it other than I was a dumb young adult who couldn't deal with having been a Dumb Kid on the Internet and thus decided to trash my entire old internet presence and burn all my cyber-bridges in the pursuit of personal growth and dealing with my personal problems. Which I suppose in a way *did* actually work considering I've come to realize the above and I am in a fairly good place upstairs most of the time nowadays which was unfortunately very rare back in the day, but that came at the price of, y'know, literally all of my friends at that point which is pretty much the lamest and most wicked disrespectful way of going about the process possible, so I, uh, guess it all evens out.

So yeah, to those who it concerns, all I can do is apologize for disappearing, and for such a long time (I think almost three years now?) at that. That was fucking mad lame to say the absolute least.

Oh, and to those around here who I've never met, hello there! Sorry to not have a separate wall of text prepared for y'all, guess I owe you one lmao.

With all that said, let's shitpost together again sometime!

Re: dr dr pepper is back

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-05-18 15:01:59
Welcome back!! …Unlike most of the replies that are likely to come, I can't think of much else to say. :P With the timing of your disappearance and my much longer one, we seemed to just miss each other. I have absolutely zero explanation for mine and don't see why I'd need one, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Looking forward to having you around again. :)

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2019-05-18 17:12:38
Holy shit yay my shitpost buddy is back!

[img height=300]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510221731/unanything/images/8/80/Don't_forget_you're_here_forever.jpg[/img]
[size=5pt]More and more this image is proven correct.[/size]

Posted by: Caveat
Date: 2019-05-18 17:21:45
Oh God, the title of this topic is my signature! D:

In all seriousness, good to have you back :P

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2019-05-18 21:26:15
Oh hey, welcome back. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2019-05-18 23:37:12
You still have the same phone number, Yuzi?  We have a lot of catching up to do.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-05-19 02:38:21
is this a joel reference

Posted by: Magitronique
Date: 2019-05-19 02:54:18
Wowee, that's a lotta familiar faces!

Welcome back!! …Unlike most of the replies that are likely to come, I can't think of much else to say. :P With the timing of your disappearance and my much longer one, we seemed to just miss each other. I have absolutely zero explanation for mine and don't see why I'd need one, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Looking forward to having you around again. :)
Heya, thank you! No worries there, that's perfectly fine lmao, sometimes there's just not that much to say, especially when it comes to stuff like this. It certainly looks that way, haha. As for the explanation, it just kinda felt necessary to me personally even if it wasn't, like, actually strictly necessary, y'know? Glad to be back!

Holy shit yay my shitpost buddy is back!

-snip-
[size=5pt]More and more this image is proven correct.[/size]
Ayyyyyy, nice to see you too! I'm glad to see my fellow Shitposter Supreme is still at large. I'm guessing I'm not the only surprise return y'all have seen lately then? That's interesting!

Oh God, the title of this topic is my signature! D:

In all seriousness, good to have you back :P
Haha, sorry for inadvertently stealing your signature, it was just too good of a line not to use! Nice to meet you

Oh hey, welcome back. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.
Hey there, thank you! I'm 90% certain there's some kind of super cool prequel counter-meme I could reply to that with but I was always more of a Star Trek kinda guy so I think by internet law I'm not even like actually allowed to use them anyway lmao. At any rate I guess that means my shitposting skills are rustier than I thought, which is a b i g yikesaroni.

You still have the same phone number, Yuzi?  We have a lot of catching up to do.
Hey dude! Yep, same number and even the same old ancient, junk-ass phone. Some things never change I guess lmao. We definitely do, so hit me up whenever, my man! I'll also join the Discord at some point tomorrow. Y'all finally abandon IRC I guess?

is this a joel reference
hell yeah dude

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2019-05-20 03:00:32
Man, the oldbies just rain from the sky now? Welcome back, take a ticket and SMASH that shitpost button

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2019-05-20 23:02:16

Man, the oldbies just rain from the sky now? Welcome back, take a ticket and SMASH that shitpost button

I guess that's the case, haha. Thank you, and will do!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2019-05-21 21:12:52
Yooooo, long time no see! I remember you contributing way, waaaay back, and also remember you leaving years ago. Good to have you back and look forward to seeing you around!

Date: 2019-05-21 22:05:26

Yooooo, long time no see! I remember you contributing way, waaaay back, and also remember you leaving years ago. Good to have you back and look forward to seeing you around!

Hey hey! It's definitely been a while. Thank you!

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2019-05-24 02:22:44
Holy shit Yuzi's back

What a time to be alive

Date: 2019-05-24 20:15:46

Holy shit Yuzi's back

What a time to be alive

Hey there! Haha, thank you!

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2019-06-06 16:43:44
Now this is a face I've not seen in a long, long time. Almost thought you dropped dead after disappearing like you did years ago, tbh!