Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hello! - Page 1

Hello!

Posted by: Kenneth Goenitz
Date: 2007-01-23 18:48:23
Hi, I'm new here. I'm Kenneth, I like Pokemon, King of Fighters, and other things, and I enjoy forums! Hi!

Re: Hello!

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2007-01-23 19:58:36
Hi there! :) I'm ACE91, one of the head Admins of GCL Forums. Yeah, it may seem weird for an Administrator to personally greet a new member, but things are a little different here. About half of the members are staff… >_>

Posted by: Wailmer Master
Date: 2007-01-23 20:10:55
welcome ACE91 to Glitch City forums

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2007-01-24 06:08:09
Welcome, Kenneth Gozwhatsamaschmiggit. I am crazy. Blahafewafaega.

Date: 2007-01-24 14:16:15

Hi there! :) I'm ACE91, one of the head Admins of GCL Forums. Yeah, it may seem weird for an Administrator to personally greet a new member, but things are a little different here. About half of the members are staff… >_>

Wow, HALF!? Cool… How did that happen?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-01-24 14:36:52

Wow, HALF!? Cool… How did that happen?

Lots of people showed up, we wanted the talent, and here we are. Sometimes I think we have too much staff, but all of the staffers are qualified to hold that position and then I have to make a big choice as to who to give the pink slip and who to keep.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-01-24 14:37:38
Welcome to the forums ;D

It's quite a close community, so even after the 1st 2 weeks or so you should know the majority of users that still post here.

Date: 2007-01-24 16:56:51
It's quite a close community, so even after the 2 weeks or so you should know the majority of users that still post here.

True dat. At GCL we might not have thousands of users, but the ones that we do are very close, almost like a family even. :P

Welcome, Kenneth. I'm the owner of the site, if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Date: 2007-01-24 17:54:56

It's quite a close community, so even after the 2 weeks or so you should know the majority of users that still post here.

True dat. At GCL we might not have thousands of users, but the ones that we do are very close, almost like a family even. :P

Welcome, Kenneth. I'm the owner of the site, if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Where do babies come from?

Seriously, I do have a question: Is there any way I can help the site? I don't have a lot of free time, and I'm not that great at anything (except eating and drinking soda). but I'm willing to help in anyway I can.

Kenneth

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2007-01-24 19:49:42
You could post in the submit a glitch section.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-01-24 20:32:14
I'm PichuUmbreon, the admin who mostly does stuff on the GCL IRC channel now. XD

Date: 2007-01-24 22:35:45
I'm not that great at anything (except eating and drinking soda).

We have something in common, then!

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-01-25 12:52:27
I am not too many staff. Anyway staff rules. You could delete spam (its fun, honest).
Well I am Newo and I do…..Stuff.
Pokemon Green/Red(JP) mainly.