Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

don't entirely know what to call this thread - Page 1

don't entirely know what to call this thread

Posted by: moose
Date: 2019-09-02 19:23:35
my old account name was 'danny' (previously 'spoink'), i now prefer the alias 'moose'

i didn't really contribute that much but i'll try and come up with something. that might have to do with my reluctance to switch over to newer games, though.

Re: don't entirely know what to call this thread

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2019-09-02 19:30:52
Oh hey welcome back I guess?
[img height=300]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510221731/unanything/images/8/80/Don't_forget_you're_here_forever.jpg[/img]

I don't contribute shit at all so don't feel bad m8. I'm pretty sure you've actually contributed more than I have in any event.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-09-05 23:09:18
Any reason you're not just changing your username? Do you still have the email address for your old account?

Also, if I recall correctly, you did a lot. Empirical glitching (the Red/Green GlitchDex, possibly?), but still, a lot.

You're always welcome anyhow, whether you'd prefer this account or your old one. :)

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-09-05 23:32:25

Any reason you're not just changing your username? Do you still have the email address for your old account?

Also, if I recall correctly, you did a lot. Empirical glitching (the Red/Green GlitchDex, possibly?), but still, a lot.

You're always welcome anyhow, whether you'd prefer this account or your old one. :)
yeah, i still have the old Discord server where him and a couple others collaborated on the Green GD.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2019-09-22 00:47:55
Not sure if I remember you or not–vaguely remember a "spoink" but I'm not sure given how long its been since I've been on this board.
Regardless though, welcome back! Look forward to seeing what you have to contribute.