Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

hi dudes! - Page 1

hi dudes!

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-02-15 21:17:02
i am Bluelatios and i am happy to be a new member of the GCL forums! a little about myself:
i am the biggest pokemon/ nintendo fan in texas and i like to literally, CATCH EM' ALL! every time a new pokemon game comes out, i get every new pokemon that they release (except for a few nintendo event released ones)! i currently have almost all of the third generation pokemon and am looking forward to the US release of Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl! i also like other nintendo stuff like mario, kirby, and zelda games (plus the pokemon tv show which i have watched ever since it came out in US) i often spend lots of time with my best friend glitchman (not the glitchman who is a member of the forums) playing video games! ;D

Re: hi dudes!

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-02-16 06:35:53
Big claim there. BIGGEST IN TEXAS!

Anyway, welcome to the site, anything you want to point out tell Abwayax not me :P