Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Added Submissions

Infinite Master Ball glitch - Page 1

Infinite Master Ball glitch

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-03-07 22:45:22
I couldn't find this on the site, so I guess I'll start it. The Pokemon Colosseum infinite Master Ball glitch is a glitch in Pokemon Colosseum where you need a Master Ball and another Poke Ball (in this example, I'll use a Great Ball). After you get a Master Ball, use it during you first Pokemon's turn. On the second Pokemon's turn, switch the Master Ball's slot with the Great Ball's. When you use the Master Ball, the quantity of the Great Ball will decrease instead of the Master Ball's, thus, giving you infinite Master Balls as long as you have another Poke Ball in another slot. I'm not sure if it works in xD, though, because my xD barely works anymore, but I think it did.

Re: Infinite Master Ball glitch

Posted by: Kiryu
Date: 2008-03-26 15:48:10
Got one for Diamond?

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-03-26 17:05:32

Got one for Diamond?

Uh… What?

Also, try finding a video because I don't own this game and I can't test it or anything.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-26 17:49:05
Here's a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AzbwYUcULM

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-03-26 21:28:01
Damn, Me like
*approved*

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-27 02:06:14

I'm not sure if it works in xD, though, because my xD barely works anymore, but I think it did.
I wish it did 'cause it doesn't.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-06-16 10:04:41
Added.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2009-08-08 05:46:49
Seeing as the video has been removed, I found another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTQ0EU8c66s

It starts at 2:20.