Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

What are your favourite books? - Page 2

Re: What are your favourite books?

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-10-25 19:48:25

The Westing Game, by Ellen Raskin, is a nice little mystery that has lots of interesting characters.

Yeah that is a good book…I read it in like…4th grade :D

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-10-26 09:02:06

The Westing Game, by Ellen Raskin, is a nice little mystery that has lots of interesting characters.

I read it last year……….. In the 4th grade.

Date: 2007-10-26 15:32:44

Your in 5th grade?!?!
O_o
Weird
Anyway a new book I am reading is everworld..its like a world between life and afterlife
its like your dead and not dead

Date: 2007-10-26 18:03:25

Your in 5th grade?!?!

I'm in the 5th grade.
Look at my age.

Date: 2007-10-26 18:12:48
=O
No way
Pretty tragic
Well my book is about these 2 people who get in a car crash and the go into the world inbetween life and death.They meet the queen of these people.The 2 new kids are considered GreenSouls to everyone since they are such n00bz xD

Date: 2007-10-27 13:40:57
How many of you like the Warrior Cats series?

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2007-11-10 11:40:28
OH! Warrior Cats! I've read some of them. I recently read the one about the Sky Clan. They're very cool books. At first I thought, "How stupid. A book about cats? Ha!" Then I had nothing to do, so I read it anyway. I was stunned.
My favorite books at the moment though have to be Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. They're about Bella and her vampire boyfriend, Edward. It's kind of a girlie book I suppose, but for the guys, they have a version of Twilight coming out in Edwards point of view. It may be more boyish. There is also nothing wrong with a guy reading Twilight. I know a few guys who have read it and liked it.
Another book series that I have been reading is the Cirque du Freak books. It is another book series about vampires. (Anyone notice that I like vampires yet?) It's a book series for boys or girls. There not very long…maybe 250 pages each or so…about 20 chapters. I can get one finished per day. There's 12 total.
I also love to read comic books. A really good one I've been reading is the Anima+ series, and it's not about vampires. There's a shocker. I also read Shonen Jump and Shojo Beat. They're collections of comics. Shonen Jump is for boys, but girls can like them to. It's a bunch of fighting comics and stuff. Shojo Beat however is more of a girlie comic. It's a bunch of comics about romance and stuff.
I've been reading quite a lot. I've had a lot of time on my hands, so I read and write. I love reading and writing.