Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

Naruto - Page 1

Naruto

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-07-04 00:03:04
Since everyone seems very big on it, here is a Naruto discussion. Discuss Naruto here. Come one come all. Name your favorite characters. Tell what you love. Tell what you hate. Name least favorite characters. Favorite or least favorite episodes. Place your opinions on here. Debate (but don't fight) about things Naruto. Yep. Put it all here folks. Step right up.

Re: Naruto

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-07-25 14:55:54
O.o No one has posted in this, probably because of that server crash.

Favorite Characters: Itachi, Gaara, Sasuke (sssssometimes…), that spider guy…, many of the Akatsuki group, Shino.

Least Favorite Characters: Ino, Jiraiya, Tsunade

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-25 19:12:09
Hehe… I shall post my likes and dislikes here…

Likes: Sasuke(he's cool in my opinion), Sakura(She's hot!)

Dislikes: the main character, Naruto. Why? He's too over confident!

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-07-26 00:48:40
Yeah Sakura's high up in the ranks for me too, (REALLY hot!) I've always thought japanese anime girls were hot >_>

Date: 2008-07-28 06:45:48
Really? Cool.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2008-07-28 21:49:29
Lol, my buddy is crazy about Naruto stuff! If he (e-net name: Light-Darkness) were a member of gclf he would have posted a load of posts here by now! Personally, I am not really into it but I just was commenting on that.

Date: 2008-07-28 23:49:47
Blah. Sakura annoys me with her "Oh, Sasuke!" garble, and Sasuke annoys me too with his, "If I kill my best friend, I'll be stronger!" Sheesh! I could take a gun, kill my best friend, and I won't be any stronger. Plus he looks a little gay with that purple lipstick in his curse mark mode. Naruto bothers me a little too because he reminds me of Sora.
Sora: I have to find Riku! I'll find you Riku!
Naruto: I have to find Sasuke! I'll find you Sasuke!

Personally, I like Naruto Shippuuden because Naruto is a little more mature.

Favorite characters: Deidara (dude has mouths on his hands!), Itachi, and Shikamaru
Least favorites: Sakura (only before Naruto Shippuuden), Sasuke, and Kankuro

Date: 2008-07-29 03:59:15
Mouths on his…. hands??? What are they used for?

Date: 2008-07-30 02:51:49
I dunno. I think they're just there to look cool. I haven't got to the manga explaining him yet, but hey, it's awesome!

Date: 2008-07-30 11:50:08
I'd be more awesome too with mouths on my hands. I'd be able to eat somebody else's meal, just by putting my hand over it, and then still be able to talk, as my main mouth wouldn't be full. Sounds cool.

Date: 2008-07-30 15:58:56
*Laughs* Yeah! That be awesome! You wouldn't even have to sit down at the all you can eat buffet! Just put your hand on the food as you walk by!

Date: 2008-07-30 18:02:02
Or in it. Imagine. One hand in mashed potato, one hand in the sausages, and your face in the bowl of gravy. A 3 way eating party.

Date: 2008-07-30 18:05:34
*Falls out of the chair laughing* That was a funny image. It's like someone passed out in the food or something! What if you accidentally eat your fork or spoon with your hand? That'd be bad.

Date: 2008-07-30 18:12:33
*falls out of bed*

That would be a nightmare. You could choke, and lose your arm's life.(You know, as normal choking kills you)

Date: 2008-07-30 18:15:46
*Sniffles* My poor arm.