Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

What do you think of the new Star Trek movie? - Page 1

What do you think of the new Star Trek movie?

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-05-10 14:18:06
I just saw it, and I thought it was pretty good, despite the fact that I have seen about 4 original Star Trek episodes. All the other Star Trek movies I have seen were absolutely foul, so I wanted to put it out to see if others liked it too.

Re: What do you think of the new Star Trek movie?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-05-10 15:59:28
Not a Trekkie at all. The only episodes I've really seen were the first season of Deep Space 9. Nonetheless it was a good movie

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-05-10 17:18:46
A good movie. To really get it you would have to be a fan.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-05-17 10:48:56
Not a fan, but this was pure epicness.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-05-17 11:02:04
I'll search youtube, see if anyone uploaded it, then I can watch it and report back.

Date: 2009-05-17 11:30:47

I'll search youtube, see if anyone uploaded it, then I can watch it and report back.

And be a pirate. Going against the law is a good way to go! [/sarcasm]

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2009-05-20 22:32:53
Oh, it wasn?t that bad. Doesn?t stand up to Wrath of Khan though?but then again, was it meant to?

Date: 2009-05-21 06:34:07

Oh, it wasn?t that bad. Doesn?t stand up to Wrath of Khan though?but then again, was it meant to?

At least Spock doesn't die.
Yeah, I don't think that they could stand up to the Wrath of Khan.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2009-09-01 13:00:12
I really liked it. Not to spoil anything but I loved the way the dealt with getting the inconsistent cannon right for all those Trekkie's out there. I don't really know anything about star trek and I really liked the movie.   

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-09-03 19:51:14
YEAH! EPIC! It rocked, I saw it in Imax a while back. There was a star trek party and all so it was great! I have been watching the original star trek series. Its low budget and fails, but its good at the same time which is weird. I am always  like "hey look at that giant fake backdrop", or "Kirk likes to make computers and robots have a fail attack" and all that.