Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

Favorite MUSIC Artist? - Page 2

Re: Favorite MUSIC Artist?

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-07-16 13:21:12
Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Yes, The Moody Blues, and Crosby Stills Nash & Youngare my top 10.

Reason why: I've loved old rock music ever since I was little. I grew up listening to it. I use it to help me escape from my problems.

Posted by: Missingno.7-4468
Date: 2009-08-05 15:43:09
Why you make me choose!?

Anyway, I like a lot of different artists, but my favorite might be Chris LeDoux.  He actually has a song that can only be descibed as Country Metal.  Anyway, the reason whay is because he did soft song, hard songs, and songs that arew somewhere in-between.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-08-06 00:03:47
Derr. Trying to choose a favorite artist is fairly impossible because my music choices depend on my mood, but since I'm fairly random all the time I'll go with Beck at the moment. In general I prefer modern alternative rock, but I also like weird artists like Gorillaz (really a collective entity of artists) and Fatboy Slim. Other people who I will listen to (in alphabetical order): Adele, Bob Marley (because my old pottery teacher played his hits 24 hours a day), Chemical Brothers, Cornershop, Death Cab for Cutie, Dido, Kings of Leon (but that's just because the local alternative radio station plays "Use Somebody" about four times an hour), Lemon Demon (a.k.a. Neil Cicierega, the founder of animutation),  Propellerheads, and Weezer.