Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

Film Parodying Twilight! - Page 1

Film Parodying Twilight!

Posted by: Firemonkey1
Date: 2010-07-10 14:50:42
Oh, yes! Prepare to rejoice for this marvelous information, for there shall be a cinematic film titled Vampires Suck parodying the Twilight series, conveniently right after the Eclipse film! It shall be a true film scheduled to be released on August 18, 2010, I inform you, not just a regular spoof featured on YouTube, and it shall please both those who despise Twilight (such as myself) and those who adulate over it. In my opinion, it is quite hysterical and humorous, not to mention much more impressive than Twilight.
Preview:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHkPJ1ACLrg&feature=related

Re: Film Parodying Twilight!

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-07-10 15:51:13

Oh, yes! Prepare to rejoice for this marvelous information, for there shall be a cinematic film titled Vampires Suck parodying the Twilight series, conveniently right after the Eclipse film! It shall be a true film scheduled to be released on August 18, 2010, I inform you, not just a regular spoof featured on YouTube, and it shall please both those who despise Twilight (such as myself) and those who adulate over it. In my opinion, it is quite hysterical and humorous, not to mention much more impressive than Twilight.
Preview:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHkPJ1ACLrg&feature=related

Hahaha I think I saw that on the front page of myspace but I never watched the preview XD I'll go do that

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-07-11 13:39:34
Dude. I can't believe that's real XD

I knew Twilight was going to get parodied at some point, but I didn't expect it this early!

Heh, looks like it'll be good XD

Date: 2010-07-13 21:41:47

I knew Twilight was going to get parodied at some point, but I didn't expect it this early!

Agreed. I am SO seeing this. I'm pumpeddd. it better not suck. XD

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2010-07-14 06:48:05
[size=1]Hahah, this looks great! The Team Edward/Team Jacob part made me seriously bust out laughing.[/size]

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-07-18 17:01:40

Then again, the movie IS called Vampires Suck.

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2010-08-17 20:29:51
You guys should read the parody. I believe it's called Nightlight or something like that. I have it but my friend has been borrowing it for who knows how long. It's hilarious though. I cracked up. Nothing like a good parody.

Date: 2010-10-10 11:10:46

Then again, the movie IS called Vampires Suck.

lol wow.
So I saw this movie twice and it was pretttyyy funny haha.

Posted by: Glitch Hunter
Date: 2010-11-14 06:56:11
Hittinh a team edward with a sHovel…. I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT THATS GENIOUS!