Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

Petscop - Page 1

Petscop

Posted by: Caveat
Date: 2017-05-03 18:16:52
Scaretheater introduced me to an ARG-in-progress of some kind…

A guy named Paul finds a strange, unfinished Playstation game called Petscop and uploads footage of it to Youtube. It is a vaguely Pokemon-esque game in which a little bird(?) thing runs around trying to catch various "pets", or weird monsters.

However, things take a sinister turn quickly, with a mystery surrounding two little children named Mike and Care, a strange silhouette monster, and hints that the pets may have a deeper meaning…

Very cool and creepy, and I know all of this just from reading about it!

Much about the story and the game itself is still unknown, so let's investigate together!

Youtube Channel
Subreddit

(note that there are heavy child abuse allusions, so be wary if you are upset by that sort of thing)

Re: Petscop

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2017-05-03 19:41:52
interest gets piqued

…Let us begin.

GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER

Re: Petscop

Posted by: Caveat
Date: 2017-05-09 18:21:43
AW YEAH NEW UPLOAD

Unfortunately it was very short… Although there was a shorter wait the last time he uploaded a short video, so I hope we see more soon!

If I'm right, we will see a longer upload on Friday or Saturday.

…What the hell is Marvin even supposed to be?