Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

Cartoon Network - Page 1

Cartoon Network

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-09 07:14:37
After being shot back to the 90s by Angela Anaconda, what was your favourite Cartoon Network show? I liked Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Lab, The Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Billy & Mandy, Cramp Twins, Cow & Chicken, ah also Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Code Name Kid's Next Door, Samurai Jack, I Am Weasel (others I didn't really watch but knew). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA9v8UQf4OE And Scooby Doo but that doesn't count yes it does. And because I was only like 7 I felt weirded out by Scooby Doo Night of 100 Frights thinking I'd got to watch all of it or something; like the longest show ever. Ah also remember Truck A Toon? Finally from that video I watched Looney Tunes and bought a Game Boy Color game where you had to collect the characters; a bit like Pokémon but not; because collect em all was the trend then.

Re: Cartoon Network

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2020-03-10 19:45:03
Teen Titans will always be the best cartoon ever aired on Cartoon Network. I also love Steven Universe, and it's a shame that the series ends at the end of the month… :( I also enjoyed the Powerpuff Girls, Courage, and I used to watch Johnny Bravo too and I liked Dexter's Lab.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2020-03-10 20:34:02
I have big nostalgia for Cartoon Network. I don't know if I have a single favorite but it would be one of Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Ed Edd n Eddy, Sheep in the Big City

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2020-03-10 23:44:00
I knew this place had good taste!

I was a huge fan of Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Laboratory, and Codename: Kids Next Door. Courage the Cowardly Dog was also one of my favorites that my family actually got into at one point, lol. I'm nostalgic for old Cartoon Network. Wish they made cartoons like that nowadays.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-18 08:38:04
Cool! (@Abwayax: I never watched Sheep in the Big City but it's probably something I'd watch if knew it at that time). @Missing? NO! Hmm, well the 90s had a certain aesthetic; it also popularised 'shadow symbolism' so people might say Courage the Cowardly Dog is 'too dark' for kids etc. - that's an issue in art; perhaps some people feel the same way about games like Undertale. This said, I like the later Stephen Universe (but not watched it). In general I don't know much at all about the newer cartoons.