Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Computers and Technology Discussion

Google logo loading glitch - Page 1

Google logo loading glitch

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-03-02 20:43:17
This is a loading glitch in google.com's homepage. If you are a mac user, you can get it by clicking refresh 1 time, and as it is in the middle of loading, click refresh again. Something like this should be the result.
[img]http://forums.glitchcity.info/gallery/529_02_03_08_7_53_15.gif[/img]

Re: Google logo loading glitch

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-03-02 20:46:55
It's a problem with your browser.

Date: 2008-03-02 20:48:51
Really? Well, I purposely make it happen. I'm sure anyone with a mac could do it.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-03-03 14:21:07
No, anyone with a non text only browser can do it.  It's just not an OS exclusive.

That's not a glitch anyway, that's what your computer displays when a picture is stopped mid download and tries to display it.

Posted by: Deokishisu
Date: 2008-03-03 19:00:11
Yea it's not a glitch, sorry.  It took me a million times to get it, and it takes more time depending on your internet speed.

Date: 2008-03-03 21:43:36
It only took me one time to do it. It sure acts funny though, have you seen the thumbnail of it in the gallery?