Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Computers and Technology Discussion

GCL and GCLF are iPhone compatible - Page 1

GCL and GCLF are iPhone compatible

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2008-03-15 13:19:45
[img]http://i.just-owns.eu/i/f_4221205604922.png[/img]

Tested the iPhone Software Development Kit on my hacked Macintosh.
Seems it all works :D

Re: GCL and GCLF are iPhone compatible

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-16 09:31:17
I did it on my friends iPhone once ;D but it looked too small, does it change just if you turn it?

Date: 2008-03-16 19:30:11

I did it on my friends iPhone once ;D but it looked too small, does it change just if you turn it?

Turn it and zoom in with Safari >_>

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-03-16 19:53:31
Well, the iPhone and iPod touch are just running Safari. Seeing as the site works quite well in that browser, its kind of apparent that GCL would run just the same…

Date: 2008-03-17 14:38:28

Well, the iPhone and iPod touch are just running Safari. Seeing as the site works quite well in that browser, its kind of apparent that GCL would run just the same…

Yep, it's a mobile version of OS X with mobile frameworks and such.

And for those in the know and use the SDK, the core frameworks include Core Location, Cocoa Touch, and so on compared to standard Mac OS frameworks.

The new 2.0 firmware hinders previous firmwares' jailbroken applications useless unless they're rebuilt for v2.0's APIs.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-03-17 20:48:36
Of course, they are also Wii compatible. But pretty much almost any site is Wii compatible.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-03-17 22:07:13
It worked on my chocolate phone. But it looked very different. Almost as if it was a different site.