Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

to Abwayax: - Page 1

to Abwayax:

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-04-06 17:48:04
here is the elitemap with the broken ruby levels. (to people reading this: i sent him a pm about a problem with my rom a while ago.) and Abwayax, you can delete this topic after you fix the rom so it dosnt take up space on the board.

ack! the file wont attach! :'( :'( :'( dumb fatal error….

Re: to Abwayax:

Date: 2007-04-07 15:35:18
hello, is anybody there? like, the file attachment space is broken and i cant attach a file without it saying "fatal error"! somebody should fix it.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-04-08 22:05:11
Could you post the full text of the error?

If it is "Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded", then it is a PHP issue that i cannot "fix", the server is running below optimal performance and there isn't much that can be done about that. Try attaching it again.

Date: 2007-04-09 22:11:19
maybe i will try attaching it on a different topic. i will put in the topic "new hack! pokemon amethyst version". if that dosnt work then im doomed (maybe). unless i get another site to help me.