Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Bad comments - Page 1

Bad comments

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-04-18 12:32:07
I have realised that staff really checks the comments that much, so I have decided to post a thread to notify us of bad comments and layout altering ones.

We can't deal with EVERY SINGLE comment, but really bad ones we will deal with.

And if you are STILL really desperate for several comment to be deleted and we trust you we may give you access so you can become a comment moderator.

Re: Bad comments

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-04-19 22:27:44
About time. Anyways, there are are few posts on the main site that are putting a bug in my bonnet (whatever THAT means.) See the Glitch pokedex page (NOT the glitchdex.)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-04-19 23:05:34

About time. Anyways, there are are few posts on the main site that are putting a bug in my bonnet (whatever THAT means.) See the Glitch pokedex page (NOT the glitchdex.)

Dealt with.

Why the hell is that linked to on the menu? It should be a minor glitch, if it's on the site at all (as some kind of Gameshark hax, it seems pretty unimpressive to me)

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-04-22 01:47:16
Abwayax, I think that the site needs to have ALL of the comments wiped. Maybe the old comments on the celebi glitch page can be saved, due to the many interesting theories, but otherwise everything should go.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-06-29 20:45:09
Now it was done.

Really?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-04 17:18:05
Really?

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-09-16 12:42:06
I don't really feel that wiping all the comments is all that necessary. We just need to assign certain sections to those who have power.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-09-16 12:55:43
I think the commenting system should be axed. :\

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-09-16 15:47:41

I think the commenting system should be axed. :\

Yeah.
Could we have Forum Comments, ones forum based? Easier to deal with, etc.