Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

My Account - Page 1

My Account

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-06-27 22:45:07
Just recently, I've noticed upon logging in that all of my PMs have been deleted. This I have not done, and I can only ponder who would do such a thing. In previous days, I was let known that Administrators have been reading my Private Messages. While I do not appreciate it, I have been allowing them to do such to not cause conflict. But if valuable messages have been deleted from my Inbox, and I have been cut off from vital information, this I cannot tolerate. I would appreciate it if someone in power would look into such.

In the meantime, my Inbox appears to be far from confidential, so I would appreciate it if people would instead contact me at my private email address, watermeleon@gmail.com. Thank you.

Re: My Account

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-27 22:46:12
Nope. I didn't delete anything.

Date: 2007-06-27 22:47:33
You probably didn't, but someone did. While I would hate to point fingers, I have a few suspicions.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-27 22:48:24
I'm the only one with direct access to the database.

Date: 2007-06-27 22:49:32
I see. Strange indeed. So no other Admin has direct access to my account.

Still, there are many ways to do find access if you are an Admin. I shall get to the bottom of this.