Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Big List 2.0 - Page 1

Big List 2.0

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2007-09-03 17:04:32
I had an idea for what the Big List 2.0 should be like. What we should do is link everything, this meaning that a glitch item on the Big List would link back to its page on the ItemDex. Same goes glitch with glitch pokemon and the hexes themselves. Also we need give the list a long needed update. Like replaceing the trainers with glitch pokemon. Another thing would be to put it onto the site, as opposed to linking to this big ugly white page. I bleave the reason the it was not put as a normal page on the site was because of it size. If we split the Big List into R/B G/S, and maybe have a Yellow, then we could fit the dex onto the main site. The Big List would need to be fully redone. I would help making the new page.

Re: Big List 2.0

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-09-03 17:07:09
I vote yes.

Re: Big List 2.0

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-04 17:16:45
Why not start then? It was once said that this would be done come August…well I guess not :P