Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

[FIXED] User comment bug. And blog comment bug. - Page 1

[FIXED] User comment bug. And blog comment bug.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-11-01 15:57:45
An Error Has Occurred!
No comment selected. 
That happened when I tried to edit for a typo. Might as well also say here that they stretch the page. So yeah, editing doesn't seem to work.
EDIT: Also, when editing a blog comment, nothing changed. Just minor bugs on some very new things.

Re: User comment bug. And blog comment bug.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-11-01 21:06:37
Argh. These people can't seem to program very well. I'll go fix it -.-;

Might as well also say here that they stretch the page.

Not on Firefox, Opera, or Internet Explorer 7 they don't. Nonetheless I don't like how the profile comments look, so I'll be changing those anyway.

Re: User comment bug. And blog comment bug.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-11-01 22:56:09
Both fixed. The blog comment edit function had a malformed SQL query; the profile comment edit function had an extraneous semicolon after the if statement. Semicolons matter, people.

Re: [FIXED] User comment bug. And blog comment bug.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-11-02 06:51:35
Good, that's good. But my user comments still are strething the page a lot, and this is Internet Explorer 7. :o