Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Attackdex - Page 1

Attackdex

Posted by: GlitchManic
Date: 2006-06-20 17:35:23
Um…

There isn't a way to get to the attackdex

Re: Attackdex

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-06-20 17:37:06

Um…

There isn't a way to get to the attackdex

That's because the attackdex is under construction. It would serve no purpose to put it out to public right now, but if you really care:
http://glitchcity.ath.cx/attackdex

Date: 2006-06-20 17:39:46
Thanks (that was fast).

A while ago I found a link to it from the 'updated' page

Date: 2006-06-20 17:42:32
Be careful, a TM attack has the sing anamation, then makes you blackout

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-06-20 20:20:13
Don't double post. That''s a Glitch attack, and…wait a minute, Abwayax, is the Attackdex going to HAVE Glitch attacks?!? (I'm all hyped up)

Date: 2006-06-20 23:09:27

Don't double post. That''s a Glitch attack, and…wait a minute, Abwayax, is the Attackdex going to HAVE Glitch attacks?!? (I'm all hyped up)

1. If you'll notice closely, there's no rule explicitly forbidding double posting. It's obvious Glitchmanic's intentions aren't to spam.

2. Of course. What do you think the site's about? XD

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-06-21 00:28:33
Duh, but I found out the TR Rose made one as well.
(Ha! Take that, Serebii.net with your REAL Pokemon attacks!)

Date: 2006-06-21 01:41:22
Rose has an attackdex? Can't find it on the site… :/

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-06-26 01:51:59
I'll do an extensive search

Posted by: wooden leg smith
Date: 2013-01-21 16:45:18
alright, this forum has so many topcis, I don't know if this is the right place but anyway:

I have a possible update for the glitch moves dex.

In Yellow, TM 41, has 2 PP. Im not sure about its hit rate, but it looks like Psybeam and works every time but after appearing to hit, nothing happens [the opponents HP doesn't move at all]. EDIT: Just realized this could mean it simply mean it has 0 power. Then you get the option to go again, taking two turns in a row. (Im not sure about this but its happened a number of times and seems strange that the other pokemon keeps missing just when I choose TM41.
I havent been able to read what happens because Im doing  this with female symbol [which blocks out the bottom portion of the screen] I also cant see its type but it looks like a glitch type (ends in Z-glitch symbol) Do other glitch Pokémon learn TM41?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2013-01-22 00:58:43

alright, this forum has so many topcis, I don't know if this is the right place but anyway:

I have a possible update for the glitch moves dex.

In Yellow, TM 41, has 2 PP. Im not sure about its hit rate, but it looks like Psybeam and works every time but after appearing to hit, nothing happens [the opponents HP doesn't move at all]. EDIT: Just realized this could mean it simply mean it has 0 power. Then you get the option to go again, taking two turns in a row. (Im not sure about this but its happened a number of times and seems strange that the other pokemon keeps missing just when I choose TM41.
I havent been able to read what happens because Im doing  this with female symbol [which blocks out the bottom portion of the screen] I also cant see its type but it looks like a glitch type (ends in Z-glitch symbol) Do other glitch Pokémon learn TM41?

I actually don't know why we DON'T have Yellow attacks listed yet, I mean we have the docs for them somewhere.

P.S. Don't bump topics that are ages old (usually over 3 months), I'll let it slide this time, but please read the rules.  Make a new topic if you have a question like this.

And to answer if other glitch pokemon learn TM41, I'm not sure of specifics, but there should be at least one, go check the glitchdex for glitch's starting and learned moves.  I wish the wiki-search was working already because I'd have a list ready here.

Also, locking this.