Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

market problems - Page 1

market problems

Posted by: glitchcityscientist9.65 B
Date: 2008-01-13 13:28:17
HEY!!! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON! EVERY TIME I BUY SOMETHING AND TRY TO USE IT, THE SITE KEEPS TELLING ME THAT ISN'T MY ITEM AND MAKES IT DISIPEAR. DO YOU GET SOME SICK KICK OUT OF THIS ABWAYAX? >:( 

Re: market problems

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-01-13 13:29:13

HEY!!! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON! EVERY TIME I BUY SOMETHING AND TRY TO USE IT, THE SITE KEEPS TELLING ME THAT ISN'T MY ITEM AND MAKES IT DISIPEAR. DO YOU GET SOME SICK KICK OUT OF THIS ABWAYAX? >:( 
Don't post in all caps! I'll see if I can use an Item.
EDIT:What Item are you using?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-01-27 11:09:25

Try not double clicking, it's just you who has this problem.  If someone else had this problem, don't hit the back button after using it. :\

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-01-30 16:38:57

Tisk Tisk. Your poor grammar and unnecessary anger has made it so no one takes this topic seriously. Therefor, no one will help you with your problem.  So you could think of posting in a calm and formal manor and see if this gets more attention.