Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

What happened to my profile options? - Page 1

What happened to my profile options?

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-25 17:11:48
I can understand why my signature is gone now, but I can't access anything in my profile anymore accept my account settings. WTF?

Re: What happened to my profile options?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-25 17:52:56

I can understand why my signature is gone now, but I can't access anything in my profile anymore accept my account settings. WTF?

Account abuse?
Large text and everything.

Date: 2008-01-25 18:30:37
But I can't change anything anymore, I never did anything here more harmful than that have to big a signature. If I wouldn't have access to the signature option but have access to anything else a regular member would have I'd be fine with that.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-01-26 05:24:30

But I can't change anything anymore, I never did anything here more harmful than that have to big a signature. If I wouldn't have access to the signature option but have access to anything else a regular member would have I'd be fine with that.

You are going to have to PM an Admin to get it changed how you want it too, baring in mind that if you wanted it changed too often they would get annoyed with you.

We will put it on vote to take you out of this group, I put it on because too many people complained about your signature time and time again.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-26 08:22:54
He wasn't the only one putting big text.
Also, what happened to "Extra profile stuff"?

Date: 2008-01-26 15:17:27
Abwayax said that it was just not a good option, at least I think he said that.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-01-27 11:07:14

You are going to have to PM an Admin to get it changed how you want it too, baring in mind that if you wanted it changed too often they would get annoyed with you.

We will put it on vote to take you out of this group, I put it on because too many people complained about your signature time and time again.

You can also PM a Global Mod or a Moderator Leader to edit your profile since GMs and MLs have the power to edit other's profiles

Date: 2008-01-27 11:09:11
Well than I ask you if you could edit my profile please, I promise I won't get signature happy again.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-27 20:00:00
Hmm…I don't know how to do it.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-01-28 13:15:09
um, from what I can tell, he's still in the regular user's group. :-/

Date: 2008-01-28 13:59:02
He's been a normal member for a while, I changed his usergroup when he vowed to never do it gain.

Date: 2008-01-28 15:42:16
Thank you so much for changing me back to a regular member, I can add a regular amount to my sig, right?

Date: 2008-01-28 15:44:04
You can add anything to your signature, as long as it doesn't take too long to load/breaks rules/uses over size 30 font

Date: 2008-01-28 15:47:04
Okay, got it.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-01-28 18:08:04

You can add anything to your signature, as long as it doesn't take too long to load/breaks rules/uses over size 30 font

Would mine be ok even though it uses 32pt font?