Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Typos - Page 1

Typos

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-02-25 13:29:44
If you find a typo or misspelling on the site, point it out here. Be forewarned, they may not get fixed right away (or at all), but don't let that stop you.

Re: Typos

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-03-11 18:02:57
http://glitchcity.info/docs/rbcloning, Not as much a typo but more of an error.
Requirements: Have two Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow or two R/S/Fr/Lg games that can trade.

Um… I'm quite sure that doesn't work in R/S/Fr/Lg. Xparasite9, you added this, you happen to test it?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-03-11 19:17:54
I added it seeing as how that cloning works for R/B/Y/D/P/G/S/C so it has to work in R/S/E/Fr/Lg

Edit:  I know it works for D/P since me and Newo were talking about it on IRC before and it works on G/S/C because it uses the same trade system as R/B/Y basicly.

Edit 2: I can't test the cloning myself since I don't have two advanced gen cartridges and VBA Link is erroring for me.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-03-11 20:40:12

I added it seeing as how that cloning works for R/B/Y/D/P/G/S/C so it has to work in R/S/E/Fr/Lg

Edit:  I know it works for D/P since me and Newo were talking about it on IRC before and it works on G/S/C because it uses the same trade system as R/B/Y basicly.

Edit 2: I can't test the cloning myself since I don't have two advanced gen cartridges and VBA Link is erroring for me.

It does not work on G/S/C
There's a thing that saves after each trade. So after you trade a Pokemon, the game saves making this not work.  Don't know about the rest but I doubt Nintendo would led a fixed problem get unfixed in later replaces.