Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Usergroup Problem - Page 1

Usergroup Problem

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-02-27 20:20:40
Whenever I try to make a search in the Usergroup section "By Position", I get this error page. I don't exactly remember what it says, if others are getting this problem they'll be able to tell.

This isn't a mega big deal, I just wanted to know who all was a fellow Member+. It may be a problem on my end, I just wanted to say this so an Admin could take a look or something. Thanks for checking it out. :)

Re: Usergroup Problem

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-02-27 20:45:01
We just need to remove that button anyway, it's useless.  In the normal Seach For Members link you can click on a checkbox called "Search for members by usergroup" or something similar to that.  It works just like the search for members link would.  I've done a few searches with it to see who is admin, banned, mod, etc.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-02-29 21:07:59
This?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-03-01 18:33:36
Yes, that.