Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Is it me, or is everyone else, getting Database Error with the forums again? - Page 1

Is it me, or is everyone else, getting Database Error with the forums again?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-07 18:49:43
Is it me, or everyone else, having this problem, again? I've had this, database error, around, 8 times, so far today. When it happens, my Firefox, can't connect to the forums, and I keep getting a connection problems page, or critical error. So, is it just me?

Re: Is it me, or is everyone else, getting Database Error with the forums again?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-03-07 18:54:15
It's the forums.

If it's a database error, it's probably the whole server since the server had many http:// pages crash shortly after that.

Re: Is it me, or is everyone else, getting Database Error with the forums again?

Date: 2008-03-07 18:56:13
Hmm. Before when I was sitting in my sprite thread, and about to go back to the forums, when it suddenly kicked in, twice in a row. I thought it was me, again my Windows Defender, does a Full system scan, at a certain time, and my computer goes badly slow, and firefox, crashes a lot. It's been happening, a lot to me. I've like started my computer, 5 times…

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-03-07 19:45:58
At first, I got a database error at the forum home page. Then the site wouldn't load at all.

Date: 2008-03-07 20:02:37
Yeah, that's what kept happening to me, yet I was okay, for a few seconds at my thread, then nothing was loading.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-03-07 23:39:11
DAMN IT!
I'm always not here when stuff like this happens!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-08 05:33:39

DAMN IT!
I'm always not here when stuff like this happens!
Well that's good though isn't it? :P

Date: 2008-03-08 05:37:26
XD It's best to avoid, the annoying database error, thing. I thought it was my computer's connection/Firefox, but I guess it's just the forums, with server, troubles?