Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Site Admin Login - Page 1

Site Admin Login

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-03-19 19:15:11
When I try to login with my correct username and password, I get this error:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\wamp\www\glitchcity\admin on line 107
Could not login

Re: Site Admin Login

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-03-19 19:43:39

When I try to login with my correct username and password, I get this error:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\wamp\www\glitchcity\admin on line 107
Could not login

Username and password? If I click the Admin button I only need my password. It also works fine for me. Are you logged in to the fourms when try to log into the admin center? I am

Date: 2008-03-19 20:09:22
No, site admin, not forum admin.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-03-19 21:03:55
Oh, well no problem for me on that.

Date: 2008-03-20 15:14:44
Well, something happened to the login system and it now doesn't like 's.  Can someone change my login username? (I'll PM you the username or just remove the ' )

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-03-20 17:14:50

Well, something happened to the login system and it now doesn't like 's.  Can someone change my login username? (I'll PM you the username or just remove the ' )

Done, but I had to create a second account for him to make it work. (directed at other admins with access to editing the site staff, because GARY_M_9 requested this via PM)