Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

What happened to the shops? - Page 1

What happened to the shops?

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-03-25 22:41:36
The title of this topic says it all. When I type the URL, it redirects me to the index.

Re: What happened to the shops?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-25 23:23:40
It disappeared when SMF 2.0 was installed.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-03-25 23:51:24
Okay, but why would they remove it?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-25 23:55:24

Okay, but why would they remove it?
It's incompatible.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-03-26 01:19:34
I felt the upgrade was necessary in spite of the fact that some (imho) useless bloat like the shop would stop working. I can guarantee that the Gallery will return; the arcade will come back when there is an official update to it to make it 2.0 compatible; I can't say for sure about the shop. imho that would be better suited in a more lax environment like Second Sanctum of the Wise.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-03-26 07:09:29

I felt the upgrade was necessary in spite of the fact that some (imho) useless bloat like the shop would stop working. I can guarantee that the Gallery will return; the arcade will come back when there is an official update to it to make it 2.0 compatible; I can't say for sure about the shop. imho that would be better suited in a more lax environment like Second Sanctum of the Wise.

And yet, I always found it an interesting feature of GCLF.