Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Before you ask, I was bored. - Page 1

Before you ask, I was bored.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-04-07 09:19:03
*points at news fader* Yeah, I'm on Spring Break this week and had nothing to do, and I decided to just put back the old news thing, seeing as it's been annoyingly blank for God knows how long.

Yeah, boredom made me do something, dunno why I decided to put that back, but I felt I needed to, probably because I was bored.

Re: Before you ask, I was bored.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-21 08:51:08
People do crazy things to relieve boredom. I know from personal experience.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-04-21 14:29:40
Yeah, when I am bored I cause conspiracies with alternative youtube accounts :P

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-21 16:32:33
Youtube account? Do you mean to say, those STILL exist?

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-04-21 17:46:25
When I'm bored I'm usually doing something, which stops me from being bored.

I'm not very good at getting bored when I'm not doing anything ([size=1]mainly due to how I'm constantly daydreaming about poinless cr*p, even right now, as I typo this message, I am thinking about FSM knows what utterly random $#!+…yeah[/size]).

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-04-21 22:48:14

When I'm bored I'm usually doing something, which stops me from being bored.

I'm not very good at getting bored when I'm not doing anything ([size=1]mainly due to how I'm constantly daydreaming about poinless cr*p, even right now, as I typo this message, I am thinking about FSM knows what utterly random $#!+…yeah[/size]).
Yeah, I'm the same with all the stuff(except what I daydream abaout).