Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Remember this? - Page 1

Remember this?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-07-04 20:37:33
http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,1353.0.html
Wow…and we've gone about a year barely doing any of this (or at least adding it to the site)…
No offense to anybody, seeing this just was just surprising, seeing how things are going on the site now…

Re: Remember this?

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-07-22 01:18:18
Yeah really.  If we could do what was laid out there, we'd be in good shape.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-07-24 14:10:24
Well we've got a working IRC bot…and some minor layout changes…and one video…

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-07-24 17:11:28

…and a server frying and all that nonsense too since 07. I still remember when Abb first posted that. :|
COME ON LAZYASSES! Kidding. But seriously. We need to work on the site. Not just be on the forums and blab, "omfg im *insert staff position here* im awesomer/cooler/supieror/i use mirc so im better/whatever than you!" and shit.

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-07-24 23:07:10

…and a server frying and all that nonsense too since 07. I still remember when Abb first posted that. :|
COME ON LAZYASSES! Kidding. But seriously. We need to work on the site. Not just be on the forums and blab, "omfg im *insert staff position here* im awesomer/cooler/supieror/i use mirc so im better/whatever than you!" and shit.

But I'm global mod, that obviously makes me more awesome than you :(

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-07-24 23:30:31
and I'm an Admin. owait I'm actually doing work. :O

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-07-25 13:33:46

and I'm an Admin. owait I'm actually doing work. :O

Well parasite KyoukiParafronasite9 gets a gold star. One of the staff members actually doing work. woot woot.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-07-25 13:38:38
My computer has been dead since January. I've been trying to do stuff but it is hard without a fully working computer.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-07-30 15:29:58
I'd love to help with the 2.0 stuff but I cant edit it at all because its not viewable in the site administration. So I've been trying to just get some videos and newish glitches for Caspar.  But if I could work on the 2.0 stuff, you'd see me working more.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2008-08-13 13:13:45
I've not been doing much .. but I know mirc scripting, so I could help with coding a GCL mIRC script .. :p .. and possibly something that lists new posts in "Submit a Glitch" ..

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-08-13 19:51:29

I've not been doing much .. but I know mirc scripting, so I could help with coding a GCL mIRC script .. :p .. and possibly something that lists new posts in "Submit a Glitch" ..
What point would that be, when:
a) We don't use Hydrocity
b) DragonFire is dead as a doornail.