Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Glitches and GlitchDex - Page 1

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Glitches and GlitchDex

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-08-09 01:07:52
It's not a true Pokemon RPG, but it's a 2D game, and Red's on the GBA. There may be a good DS emulator with a cheat system built in when the English verison comes so we can find glitches in Blue too. I read so much about it, and it's awesome! ;D

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Glitches and GlitchDex

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-08-10 19:03:21
Glitches like Missingno.?

Date: 2006-08-10 19:10:53
Yep.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-08-10 19:11:38
Cool….. ;D (YAY MISSINGNO.!)

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-08-11 17:27:08
Yeah MissingNo.

Its cool to have a MissingNo. in a game

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-08-11 19:44:52
I don't think Missingno will be in Mystery Dungeon.

Date: 2006-08-11 20:14:04
Well, I hope there'll be some kind of messed-up glitch. Or at least a glitch sprite.

In Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, I was using AR and I went over a cliff into the black void, and I looked at the map. The acre number was messed up like that of Missingno. And in Animal Crossing Wild World for the Nintendo DS, the glitch emoticons had a messed up button too. Nintendo may not care about putting in some kind of ? anymore and allow random data to make a glitch in PMD because they think the Nintendo DS will never have a cheating device except for emulators. This may be the same with Pokemon DP.

Posted by: Lishy
Date: 2006-09-26 18:59:14

Well, I hope there'll be some kind of messed-up glitch. Or at least a glitch sprite.

In Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, I was using AR and I went over a cliff into the black void, and I looked at the map. The acre number was messed up like that of Missingno. And in Animal Crossing Wild World for the Nintendo DS, the glitch emoticons had a messed up button too. Nintendo may not care about putting in some kind of ? anymore and allow random data to make a glitch in PMD because they think the Nintendo DS will never have a cheating device except for emulators. This may be the same with Pokemon DP.

Actually I found ????????(sort of)

View the pokemon glitches stickie called  "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Glitches"

Posted by: GlitchManic
Date: 2006-09-27 18:50:26
Sort of?

Posted by: Lishy
Date: 2006-09-27 20:47:08
Well I never saw it, but its probally the reincarnation of ????????.

He was in the check menu of wigglytuff club.His friend area is none aaaand yyyea..