Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

New schooltime site activity - Page 1

New schooltime site activity

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-08-22 14:51:51
Now that school is about to start, the probability of my access to a computer is going to be restricted. greatly. as in, no access at all. for indeterminate periods of time.
So, to the ordinary users, this means not really anything different to you, unless you actually go to the IRC channel, which is doubtful since most people prefer to go to The Internal Enemy's IRC Network. However, for the few that do, I have given moderation privileges to a few users. I wanted to give it to more people, but no one goes there, so… good luck for when people raid the channel and no ops are on.

Mods: uh… keep doing… whatever it is you do.

fellow admins: First of all, Abwayax, fix the interface up and restore the Caspar data. and, if kayla is all that it's cracked up to be I suppose this won't be an issue, butI often hear complaints out of some staff that they don't know where certain things are.
other admins: pick up the slack for me.

I'll still be around, just not as often. I'll try to get on whenever I can.

Re: New schooltime site activity

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2008-08-22 15:06:07

The Internal Enemy's IRC Network

moar like the new and improved HydrocityNet IRC Network, now linked with FailNet and TechIRC.

:P

Date: 2008-08-22 15:28:54

The Internal Enemy's IRC Network

moar like the new HydrocityNet IRC Network, now with Fail.

:P

Which is down right now anyway?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-08-22 19:29:43
However, for the few that do, I have given moderation privileges to a few users.

people go on dragonfire #glitchcity?

when people raid the channel and no ops are on.

people raid dragonfire #glitchcity?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-08-22 19:40:02

However, for the few that do, I have given moderation privileges to a few users.

Yeah, me, xparasite, and gary do.

Not exactly…

Date: 2008-08-25 16:09:41

yeah, but I'm just worried the number might increase when I'm gone.

no, but if people do, it'd be nice to have more ops as insurance.