Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

FAQ's....? - Page 1

FAQ's....?

Posted by: *crash20
Date: 2008-10-04 22:27:27
Hey, if any staff reads this it will be a preciated.

Hey is it possible to put a glitch FAQ section around here.
I have a couple of questions to ask about pokemon glitches that aren't on the main site, (and I'm sure that some others do too). Just a suggestion. Don't have to take it.

Re: FAQ's....?

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-10-04 22:30:45
Thanks for not demanding it be put on there, like some people have a tendency to do.

…like, what kind of questions?
Like how a certain glitch would be performed, etc.?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-10-04 23:18:56
We should find some questions that, y'know, have been frequently asked. The only reason I haven't written an FAQ is because I haven't gotten many questions (despite the fact that I tell people to bug me for help when I post in intro threads)

Date: 2008-10-05 21:42:14
Well yes how to do some glitches, but also why some glitches are there or why it is behaving in such a way. I have many questions myself (for i'm no master at this.)

Date: 2008-10-26 23:16:14
Sorry for not responding.

But I'm talking big questions; such as why do some glitches appear and do what they do.

A biggie (for me): Glitch Music

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-10-29 20:13:00
Well, there's the Glitch Mythbusters page, the Dictionary, and the "How it works" on most of the major pages…