Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Kayla alpha 2 upgrade imminent - Page 1

Kayla alpha 2 upgrade imminent

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-10-19 21:40:24
I'm going back on what I said earlier, about upgrading to alpha 3 in December. I've got alpha 2 almost ready and I'll upgrade by Friday.

All this version has in the ACP, of now, is the Pages and Settings interfaces and an about page (I might be able to throw in the File Manager and a rudimentary DB manager this week, though). That's pretty much all the old GCL admin interface had (minus the settings, about, and file/db manager), though, so it's ok

The way kayla is written would let me add new features to the code without much modifications, so I can just add the new bits as I write them. Kind of easy, no?

This will also feature complete SMF login integration; no more messing around with separate "site accounts".

Re: Kayla alpha 2 upgrade imminent

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-10-21 17:20:20
An admin panel working by Friday? W00t! Now I might actually be active and do something.
Thanks Abb.

Re: Kayla alpha 2 upgrade imminent

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-10-25 20:15:53
The upgrade's almost done, I just have to add in the smf auth.