Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Main Page - Page 1

Main Page

Posted by: Shrameo
Date: 2008-11-12 13:59:16
Hey what is happening to the main page!? It has been messed up for a long time now. Why does it say "Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/abwayax/public_html/glitchcity.info/include/auth/standard.php on line 14" on the top? I know that a while back, the server broke down and the site was completely down, so is this an after-effect?

Re: Main Page

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-11-12 15:02:03
Be patient, it'll fix itself.

No one really has access to the MySQL database anymore and the server hosters usually fix it.

*locked*

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-11-12 16:10:50
Well, it actually seems to be The Orange Glove and no reporting bugs until it's in final anyway so meh.

*still locked because it's The Orange Glove*

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-11-13 20:54:34
FYI, one error at the top of the page does not make it "BROKEN".

It's actually the same error that's been happening a lot with profusehost lately; a lot of my tables use the InnoDB storage engine, which was for some reason disabled recently. I'll see what's up

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-11-14 17:57:27
Got a reply from profusehost: http://www.profusehost.net/forum/free-web-hosting-support/16015-innodb-not-working.html#post189225

They said it was disabled because it leads to database corruption. I guess this means I'll have to resort to my backups then.