Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Rumors? - Page 1

Rumors?

Posted by: MOD-SAN
Date: 2006-08-18 14:54:02
How about a section for *untrue* rumors on your site? You know, the ones like 'push a truck to get mew' and 'pokegods'. Things like that. Just for a laugh. I recently did research on them, and currently have a file that has a TON of them in it, meaning to compile them on a website, never got around to it. What do you think?

Re: Rumors?

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-08-18 15:08:16
Got anything on Mewthree? I remember going on a site and found a Mewthree Gameshark code, and I tried it on a Mewtwo I hacked in with Gameshark (yeah, I didn't know no pokegods exist a year ago) and I got a glitch Pokemon. It had a fake pokedex screenshot of Mewthree, that's why I'm asking if you have anything on Mewthree.

Never mind, I found it at a Pokemon Factory archive:
http://tbp.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/factory/page5.html

Date: 2006-08-18 15:38:28
Yup, I have plenty:

"Beat the elite four 3 times with mewtwo, then 3 times with mew, and then trade them to gold and silver and breed them, and you will get missingno., but if you trade it to red (not blue!) it will turn to mewthree."

"Have mewtwo on the top of your list. Type 01E564D1 in your Game Shark Then use a rare candy on him. Change his name to mewthree."
[The code, I tried it and it actually gives you 'M]

"To get mewthree you must restart your game. Then go talk to Oak. When you get your Pokemon save your game, then turn off power. Turn it back on. Go talk to your mom. She will say a wicked looking Pokemon got in the house. Go to your room and thats where you will find it."

"To get mewthree, play pokeflute next to mewtwo 33 times, then a flash will appear. Then fight mewtwo and it will be mewthree."

"Have a mewthree and use 99 moon stones on it and it will evolve into mewfour."

Date: 2006-08-18 15:58:28
Got any Mewthree fake screenshots? If not that's fine.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-08-18 16:02:56
Yeah I agree with this…
its like with the accepcted and deined sumbittions for glitches.
LOL

Date: 2006-08-18 16:05:51

Got any Mewthree fake screenshots? If not that's fine.

Nope…. all I have is the one you showed me, sorry^^;

Date: 2006-08-18 16:11:57
Okay.

Yes, I think there should be a rumor article.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-08-18 20:13:58
Wouldn't that stuff go in Glitch Myths?

Date: 2006-08-18 20:16:30
Looking at the site, I see there IS a section for that^^ But, it's certainly not big enough with all the rumors floating around! I think I'll post some in the Mythbusters thread.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-08-18 20:31:58
If you see clearly on the site on the first post, you can see that "Flareth" is actually RIDLEY FROM METROID!!! If you don't beleive me, go to Wikipedia, and type in Ridley…